Dr. Avraham Merav MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Fort Lee, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2012
If one tried to create one's idea of the ideal doctor by combining the traits of skill, compassion, conscientiousness, good humor, modesty, and commitment to excellence in one human being, it would seem an impossibility in today's world. Yet he exists in the very tangible presence of Dr. Avraham Merav. It became apparent to me in a very short time that I was in the hands of an exceptional surgeon. It is one thing for a doctor to have a vast wall of degrees and accolades with a very sucessful practice, but for that doctor to also have incredible people skills and emit an aura of warmth and caring is quite another. I feel fortunate to have had just this man perform my thoracoscopy, the brilliant and beneficient Dr. Merav.

July 25th, 2012
TOTAL EXPERIENCE FROM FIRST CALL TO THE OFFICE WAS EXCELLENT-

January 16th, 2010
nasty bedside manner, mysogynistic in comments,arrogant,elitist attitude
Doctor's Response

Clearly written by an angry, unhappy person who got the wrong impression of me from a very limited contact. My files are bulging with letters and cards from patients , men and women, who praise my kindness, humanity and compassion, not to mention my professional skills and dedication. If I offended this one person, I am sorry and appologize. I have been a Doctor for almost fifty years and would not be working as hard as I do if it were not for the appreciation and gratitude of my patients.

March 25th, 2009
Dr. Merav did lung cancer surgery (completely successful) on me. He's simply the best surgeon, doctor, and person. I suspect that if our relationship were social, we would find that our worldview, values, and sense of humor have much in common.

June 5th, 2015