A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avram Cooperman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avram Cooperman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooperman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooperman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avram Cooperman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Breast Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooperman graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cooperman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avram M Cooperman MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Avram M. Cooperman practice?
- Dr. Avram Cooperman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Avram Cooperman practices Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See New York Surgeons.