A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avram Cooperman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avram Cooperman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooperman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooperman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avram Cooperman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Breast Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooperman graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cooperman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avram M Cooperman MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Avram M. Cooperman practice?
- Dr. Avram Cooperman has 1 office location.
Dr. Avram Cooperman practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.