A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avram Greenspan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avram Greenspan, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avram Greenspan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenspan graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenspan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avram Charles Greenspan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Avram C. Greenspan practice?
- Dr. Avram Greenspan has 1 office location.
Dr. Avram Greenspan practices Pediatrics near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Pediatricians.