A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avreliya Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avreliya Shapiro is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avreliya Shapiro, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Shapiro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Zucker Hillside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avreliya Shapiro MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Avreliya Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Avreliya Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Avreliya Shapiro practices Psychiatry near Glen Oaks, NY.
See Glen Oaks Psychiatrists.