A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avrill Berkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avrill Berkman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berkman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avrill Berkman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkman graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Berkman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avrill Roy Berkman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Avrill R. Berkman practice?
- Dr. Avrill Berkman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Avrill Berkman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Caldwell, NJ.