A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avrill Berkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avrill Berkman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avrill Berkman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkman graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Berkman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berkman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Avrill R. Berkman practice?
- Dr. Avrill Berkman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and General Practice near West Caldwell, NJ.