Learn more about Dr. Avrill Berkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avrill Berkman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berkman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avrill Berkman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkman graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Berkman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avrill Roy Berkman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Avrill R. Berkman practice?
- Dr. Avrill Berkman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Avrill Berkman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Caldwell, NJ.