A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avrom Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avrom Epstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avrom Epstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Epstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avrom David Epstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Avrom D. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Avrom Epstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Avrom Epstein practices Ophthalmology and Neurology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists and Columbus Neurologists.