Dr. Avron Lipschitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Avron Lipschitz?

A perfect 10

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Knowledgeable, funny, smart, a master craftsman and not to mention "easy on the eyes". Dr Lipschitz and staff will put your mind at ease and give you top rated care. Why would you consider anyone else? ?

The best

Posted on October 18th, 2017

I am very suspicious of the negative reviews given to this surgeon who is not only a master of his art, but is also a kind, thoughtful, and caring individual. This is a rare and highly valued combination of traits in a surgeon. I can’t help but wonder if the negative reviews were placed by internet trolls, or unhappy competitors!

Outstanding!

Posted on October 9th, 2017

I was sent to Dr Lipschitz by my dermatologist, after numerous surgeons in town refused to tackle the massive chronic hematoma that developed on my sacral area. Most were afraid of infecting the wound, because of spinal reconstruction previously done, I was desperate. The pain was incredible at times. I know pain quite well. This was some of the worst ever. We called Dr Lipschitz on a Monday morning, saw him that morning. He sent me to the hospital, where I was admitted, and he operated the next day. I had some discomfort from the surgery, but he made sure I had sufficient pain medication to manage it. I have nothing but good to say about this doctor and his staff! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!

Posted on October 6th, 2017

Had a facelift, eyelids and my nose, my nose is worse after Dr Lipschitz worked on it. It's totally wrong!! I can't even breath through my nose. I'm totally disappointed.

Blessed hands

Posted on February 14th, 2017

If your looking for the best, stop looking,you found him. Thanks Doc ,

Posted on February 10th, 2017

Really liked his demeanor and his ability to help me

best plastic surgeon

Posted on April 26th, 2016

he did my facelift and is a master

Great experience!!

Posted on April 16th, 2016

I had smart liposuction on my hips and flanks at New Radiance. Dr Lipschitz explained the procedure with great detail and made me feel comfortable. Hi ...

amazing facelift experience

Posted on April 16th, 2016

he is a master surgeon and did a phenomenal job on me 5 *s

Breast Reduction Celebration

Posted on December 6th, 2015

I was recommended To Dr. Avron Lipschitz, MD. He is called the "miracle worker" by his patients. Dr. Lipschitz has definitely lived up to his name. I was extremely satisfied by his work, and not only that, but by his genuine attitude and professionalism. His attention to detail and procedures are a gift and truly one of a kind. He made me feel very comfortable. He explained everything to me step by step taking great care to answer any questions I had in depth with patience and understanding. His nurse is a wonderful compliment, and she is extremely knowledgeable and skilled in the field, not to mention a sweetheart. His office staff is amazing as well...great attitudes as well as follow up and caring about the patient as an individual, and not just another patient in the room. I could call them at any point in time, and no matter what it was about, I'd have an answer right away. I can't recommend Dr. Lipschitz enough! I promise you, you will have a wonderful experience if you select him as your physician. He told me I'd love my breasts and to trust him...I did and omg, happy does not even justify my feelings...I'm elated and my life has changed for the better. Just one last thing....he is a Johns Hopkins board certified trained physician...need I say more? I love my breasts, and I'm so happy to have had the pleasure of meeting and being cared for by Dr. Lipschitz! I would be more than pleased to speak with anyone who needs reassurance. Just ask the office to put you through!

Posted on October 16th, 2015

When my breast cancer came back after 22 years and I was facing a mastectomy Dr Lipschitz offered me choices regarding breast reconstruction after another plastic surgeon in the area refused to treat me. He is professional, extremely qualified and compassionate. Dr. Lipschitz has treated me with the utmost in care and respect and my experience has been completely satisfactory. I recommend him and his staff and am grateful that he is my doctor.

I found the best Plastic Surgeon EVER!

Posted on January 14th, 2015

Not only does Dr. Lipschitz do great work but his bedside manner is fantastic! He also has the best staff. They all go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable and answer all your questions.