Dr. Avron Lipschitz MD Patient Reviews

February 14th, 2017
Blessed hands
If your looking for the best, stop looking,you found him. Thanks Doc ,

February 10th, 2017
Really liked his demeanor and his ability to help me

April 26th, 2016
best plastic surgeon
he did my facelift and is a master

April 16th, 2016
Great experience!!
I had smart liposuction on my hips and flanks at New Radiance. Dr Lipschitz explained the procedure with great detail and made me feel comfortable. Hi ...

April 16th, 2016
amazing facelift experience
he is a master surgeon and did a phenomenal job on me 5 *s

December 6th, 2015
Breast Reduction Celebration
I was recommended To Dr. Avron Lipschitz, MD. He is called the "miracle worker" by his patients. Dr. Lipschitz has definitely lived up to his name. I was extremely satisfied by his work, and not only that, but by his genuine attitude and professionalism. His attention to detail and procedures are a gift and truly one of a kind. He made me feel very comfortable. He explained everything to me step by step taking great care to answer any questions I had in depth with patience and understanding. His nurse is a wonderful compliment, and she is extremely knowledgeable and skilled in the field, not to mention a sweetheart. His office staff is amazing as well...great attitudes as well as follow up and caring about the patient as an individual, and not just another patient in the room. I could call them at any point in time, and no matter what it was about, I'd have an answer right away. I can't recommend Dr. Lipschitz enough! I promise you, you will have a wonderful experience if you select him as your physician. He told me I'd love my breasts and to trust him...I did and omg, happy does not even justify my feelings...I'm elated and my life has changed for the better. Just one last thing....he is a Johns Hopkins board certified trained physician...need I say more? I love my breasts, and I'm so happy to have had the pleasure of meeting and being cared for by Dr. Lipschitz! I would be more than pleased to speak with anyone who needs reassurance. Just ask the office to put you through!

October 15th, 2015
When my breast cancer came back after 22 years and I was facing a mastectomy Dr Lipschitz offered me choices regarding breast reconstruction after another plastic surgeon in the area refused to treat me. He is professional, extremely qualified and compassionate. Dr. Lipschitz has treated me with the utmost in care and respect and my experience has been completely satisfactory. I recommend him and his staff and am grateful that he is my doctor.

January 13th, 2015
I found the best Plastic Surgeon EVER!
Not only does Dr. Lipschitz do great work but his bedside manner is fantastic! He also has the best staff. They all go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable and answer all your questions.

August 25th, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful care you gave me as your patient for the last 6 months. You are a very good surgeon!

July 28th, 2014
Your remarkable
Your remarkable ability to help remove and improve my cancer condition on my arm and leg has given me better help for my health and I cannont thank you enough.

June 30th, 2014
Deeply grateful
I am deeply grateful you were the reconstruction surgeon Dr. Lopes chose to assist in my neck surgery. Your professional skills suturing my hair and scalp to its original state was beyond my comprehension. I appreciate your expertise in keeping this old lady school teacher's dignity. Thank you for this gift.

June 16th, 2014
Fabulous job
Dr. Lipschitz did a fabulous job of suturing my scalp back after a large amount of tissue and cancer was removed from my neck. 4 other doctors passed it off as a cyst. Thank you for saving my life and let alone my hair!