A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Avroy Fanaroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avroy Fanaroff, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Body Weight
- Cerebral Palsy
- Clinical Research
- Developmental Disorders
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Growth Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Lung Diseases
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Neonatal Jaundice
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fanaroff graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fanaroff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Rainbow Babies' & Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fanaroff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans