A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avroy Fanaroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avroy Fanaroff, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Body Weight
- Cerebral Palsy
- Clinical Research
- Developmental Disorders
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Growth Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Lung Diseases
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Neonatal Jaundice
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fanaroff graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fanaroff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Mercy Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avroy Arnold Fanaroff MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Avroy A. Fanaroff practice?
- Dr. Avroy Fanaroff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Avroy Fanaroff practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians.