A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avrum Bluming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avrum Bluming is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bluming
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bluming Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avrum Bluming, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Anxiety Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bluming graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bluming has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avrum Zvi Bluming MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Avrum Z. Bluming practice?
- Dr. Avrum Bluming has 1 office location.
Dr. Avrum Bluming practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Encino, CA.
See Encino Internists, Encino Hematologists, and Encino Oncologists.