A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avrum Bluming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avrum Bluming is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bluming
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bluming Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avrum Bluming, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Anxiety Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bluming graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bluming has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avrum Zvi Bluming MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Avrum Z. Bluming practice?
- Dr. Avrum Bluming has 1 office location.
Dr. Avrum Bluming practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Encino, CA.
See Encino Internists, Encino Hematologists, and Encino Oncologists.