A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avrum Bluming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avrum Bluming, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Clinical Research
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hodgkin Disease
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Ovarian Cancer
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bluming graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bluming has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bluming accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans