A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avtar Bassin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avtar Bassin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bassin
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassin graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Bassin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avtar S Bassin BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Avtar S. Bassin practice?
- Dr. Avtar Bassin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Avtar Bassin practices Pulmonary Disease near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ.
See Peoria Pulmonologists.