A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avtar Bassin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avtar Bassin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassin graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Bassin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bassin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 21 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Avtar S. Bassin practice?
Dr. Avtar Bassin practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Neurology, and Critical Care Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Internists, Peoria Pulmonologists, Peoria Critical Care Practitioners, Peoria Sleep Medicine Doctors, Peoria Neurologists, and Peoria Anesthesiologists.