A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avtar Dhaliwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avtar Dhaliwal, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhaliwal graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Dhaliwal has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Russell County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avtar S Dhaliwal MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Avtar S. Dhaliwal practice?
- Dr. Avtar Dhaliwal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Avtar Dhaliwal practices Plastic Surgery near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Plastic Surgeons.