A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avtar Sekhon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avtar Sekhon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avtar Sekhon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekhon graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Sekhon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avtar Singh Sekhon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Avtar S. Sekhon practice?
- Dr. Avtar Sekhon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Avtar Sekhon practices Family Medicine near Riverview, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Riverview Primary Care Doctors.