A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avtar Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avtar Singh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avtar Singh, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Singh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avtar Singh MD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Avtar Singh practice?
- Dr. Avtar Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Avtar Singh practices Neurology near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ.
See West Harrison Neurologists.