A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avtar Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avtar Singh, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans