A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avtarinder Nijjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avtarinder Nijjar, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nijjar graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Nijjar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
- Tuolumne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avtarinder Kaur Nijjar MD is a female Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Avtarinder K. Nijjar practice?
- Dr. Avtarinder Nijjar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Avtarinder Nijjar practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sonora, CA.
See Modesto Pathologists.