A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Awad Anthony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Awad Anthony is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anthony
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Anthony Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anthony graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anthony has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Awad Sobhy Anthony MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Awad S. Anthony practice?
- Dr. Awad Anthony has 2 office locations.
Dr. Awad Anthony practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians, Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors, and Los Angeles Internists.