A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Awadhesh Kumar Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Awadhesh Kumar Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Awadhesh Kumar Gupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar Gupta graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Kumar Gupta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
- South Baldwin Reg Med Ctr, Foley, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Awadhesh Kumar Gupta MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Awadhesh Kumar Gupta practice?
- Dr. Awadhesh Kumar Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Awadhesh Kumar Gupta practices Internal Medicine near Foley, AL.
See Foley Internists.