A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Awais Humayun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Awais Humayun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Awais Humayun, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Humayun graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Humayun has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Awais Kittu Humayun MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Awais K. Humayun practice?
- Dr. Awais Humayun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Awais Humayun practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Hollywood Cardiologists.