A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Awais Siddique:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Awais Siddique is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siddique
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siddique Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Awais Siddique, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddique graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Siddique has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Awais H Siddique MD is a male Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Awais H. Siddique practice?
- Dr. Awais Siddique has 1 office location.
Dr. Awais Siddique practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Sheboygan, WI.
See Sheboygan Radiologists.