A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Awais Siddique:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Awais Siddique is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Awais Siddique, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddique graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Siddique has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Awais H Siddique MD is a male Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Awais H. Siddique practice?
- Dr. Awais Siddique has 4 office locations.
Dr. Awais Siddique practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Two Rivers, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sheboygan, WI and Plymouth, WI.
See Two Rivers Radiologists.