A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Awani Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Awani Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Awani Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi.
Dr. Kumar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Awani Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Awani Kumar practice?
- Dr. Awani Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Awani Kumar practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Internists, Toms River Critical Care Practitioners, and Toms River Pulmonologists.