General Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by M. S. on May 18th, 2015

Love this doctor. Very good and cares about patient

Amazing physician show details Amazing physician
by Pam on Jun 4th, 2013

This is without a doubt, one of the best physicians I have ever had. She is thorough, kind, understanding, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. She is an angel sent from heaven. Her staff, particularly Sabine, is top notch. As an RN who has dealt with a tremendous # of physicians, she is absolutely the best! I would suggest the individual with the negative comment make another appointment with her to discuss her issues. I can't imagine such an issue with this physician.

Exceptional show details Exceptional
Feb 15th, 2012

Dr Luciano is nothing less than Exceptional. She is my primary doctor for Wegeners Granulomatosis and she is proactive and caring. She is constantly checking for long term studies publishings on my disease. I am comfortable with her and I trust her! I won't move out of the area because I don't want to even think about changing doctors. She saved my life and continues to do an amazing job of helping me manage my disease. I have seen many doctors and have never experienced this level of care and the knowledge that my doctor has my best interest at heart. I would and do recommend her to anybody who needs a Rheumatologist.

Jan 25th, 2012

I also was referred to another Rheumatologist in Denton. I found the staff-especially the male Nurse to be rude and uncaring. The Dr. decided to take a sabbatical and was out of the country for almost 2 months and did not have anyone we could see in the event of a flare or problems during his absence. I got another referral through someone at my church-she is a patient of Dr. Luciano's. I have never been so happy with a Doctor in my life! She has helped me so much and has been very patient-especially since we are trying to find the correct combination of drugs so that I can stop the progress of my disease and still have a complete and full life. She is very caring, compassionate and she listens. Anytime I have left a message or had a question about my medication, symptoms or health she has responded immediately. Her Nurse, Sabina is wonderful! Sabina is so positive and such a blessing to deal with. I highly recommend Dr. Luciano and Sabina for anyone seeking/needing a Rheumatologist.

no response after expensive tests show details no response after expensive tests
Dec 13th, 2011

I liked her very much. After taking X-Rays, she wanted me to have and I agreed to, her ordering 2 MRI's - very expensive - over $5,000. This was August. Later her assistant called and said Dr. wanted me to go to orthopedic and she was mailing me information about the MRI's. The only information I got was the technical report the Radiologist had sent her, nothing from Dr. Luciano. I emailed twice then left a phone message that I didn't understand the technical report and I just wanted to know what was wrong with me. I tried researching the terminology online but still didn't understand. So, right now I can't afford to start with another Doctor and I still don't know what's wrong with me. Only meds I'm on are prescribed by my family physician for pain. I'm very frustrated as well as depressed about this.

Truly amazing show details Truly amazing
Sep 25th, 2011

DR Luciano is a caring compassionate Dr.She saved my husbands life and is an outstanding physician and her assistant is wonderful, I would recommend her highly!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Aug 20th, 2010

Would reccomend her to anyone requiring a Rheumatologist care. Her care is proficient, professional and individulized to the pt. needs. She is a rare find, truly empathetic with her pts.