A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Awni Gayed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Awni Gayed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gayed
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gayed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Awni Gayed, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gayed graduated from University Of Asyut Faculty Of Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Awni Asham Gayed MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Awni A. Gayed practice?
- Dr. Awni Gayed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Awni Gayed practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS.
See Leawood Psychiatrists.