A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Awni Gayed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Awni Gayed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gayed
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gayed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Awni Gayed, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gayed graduated from University Of Asyut Faculty Of Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Awni Asham Gayed MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Awni A. Gayed practice?
- Dr. Awni Gayed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Awni Gayed practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS.
See Leawood Psychiatrists.