A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Axel Feller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feller
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Axel Feller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Feller graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Feller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- VA Medical Center of North Chicago
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Axel Feller MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Axel Feller practice?
- Dr. Axel Feller has 1 office location.
Dr. Axel Feller practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near North Chicago, IL.
See North Chicago Internists, North Chicago Gastroenterologists, and North Chicago Hepatologists.