A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Axel Feller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feller
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Feller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Axel Feller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Feller graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Feller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- VA Medical Center of North Chicago
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Axel Feller MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Axel Feller practice?
- Dr. Axel Feller has 1 office location.
Dr. Axel Feller practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near North Chicago, IL.
See North Chicago Internists, North Chicago Gastroenterologists, and North Chicago Hepatologists.