A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Axel Pflueger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Axel Pflueger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Axel Pflueger, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Renovascular Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Pflueger graduated from Eberhard-Karls-Universitaet Tubingen. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pflueger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Axel Pflueger MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Axel Pflueger practice?
- Dr. Axel Pflueger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Axel Pflueger practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Monsey, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Valley, NY and Monroe, NY.
See Monsey Internists and Monsey Nephrologists.