A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Axel Strauch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strauch
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Strauch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Axel Strauch, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauch graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Strauch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Reg Hosp, Hollywood, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Axel E Strauch MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Axel E. Strauch practice?
- Dr. Axel Strauch has 1 office location.
- Dr. Axel Strauch practices Urology near Southwest Ranches, FL.