Dr. Axell Palma Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Axell Palma?

Incorectlly Diagnosed

Posted on April 12th, 2011

Hello first at all I would like to say that after going to this Dr's office practice for over 2 weeks complaining of back pain (invalidating) and barely be able to walk, Dr.Palma saw my xrays results with disdain and said there was no way I could be in such much pain, and that xrays showed noting was broken/wrong therefore no more test or anything gave me a muscle relaxer and send me home, he not even physically examine me, he said it was not necessary!!! After 3 days I was no longer able to walk from pain, ended up in the ER, after and MRI showed two disc bulging and pinched nerves, plus degenerative disc disease, I am so upset this doctor didn't believe my clinical signs or EVEN cared to check me properly. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, besides be incorrectly diagnosed I spend in pain for weeks, missing work and having a low quality of life. HORRIBLE STAY AWAY not caring physician a all.

Posted on July 2nd, 2016