A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aya Kamaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aya Kamaya, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamaya graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Kamaya has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aya Kamaya MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Aya Kamaya practice?
- Dr. Aya Kamaya has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aya Kamaya practices Diagnostic Radiology near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Spartanburg Radiologists.