A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aya Kamaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamaya
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kamaya Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aya Kamaya, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamaya graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Kamaya has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aya Kamaya MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Aya Kamaya practice?
- Dr. Aya Kamaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Aya Kamaya practices Diagnostic Radiology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Radiologists.