A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aya Mohammed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Mohammed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aya Nagmeldin Mohammed MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aya N. Mohammed practice?
- Dr. Aya Mohammed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aya Mohammed practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Internists.