A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayad Agha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayad Agha, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayad Agha, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Agha graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Agha has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayad Kamal Mahoub Agha DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ayad K. Agha practice?
- Dr. Ayad Agha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ayad Agha practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Paradise Valley, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.