A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayad Al-Katib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayad Al-Katib, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayad Al-Katib, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Katib graduated from University Of Mosul. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Al-Katib has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayad Mohamed Al-Katib FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ayad M. Al-Katib practice?
- Dr. Ayad Al-Katib has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ayad Al-Katib practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.