A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayad Alanizi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayad Alanizi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alanizi
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alanizi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alanizi graduated from University Of Basrah.
Dr. Alanizi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayad A Alanizi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ayad A. Alanizi practice?
- Dr. Ayad Alanizi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayad Alanizi practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Family Physicians and Pasadena General Practitioners.