A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayad Alanizi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayad Alanizi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alanizi
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alanizi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alanizi graduated from University Of Basrah.
Dr. Alanizi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayad A Alanizi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ayad A. Alanizi practice?
- Dr. Ayad Alanizi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayad Alanizi practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Family Physicians and Pasadena General Practitioners.