A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayad Farjo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayad Farjo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farjo
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Farjo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayad Farjo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Farjo graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Farjo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayad A Farjo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ayad A. Farjo practice?
- Dr. Ayad Farjo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ayad Farjo practices Ophthalmology near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Brighton Ophthalmologists.