A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayad Gharghoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayad Gharghoury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gharghoury graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Gharghoury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hi-Desert Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayad Makram Gharghoury MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ayad M. Gharghoury practice?
- Dr. Ayad Gharghoury has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ayad Gharghoury practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Yucca Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA.
See Yucca Valley Internists and Yucca Valley Pulmonologists.