A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayad Gharghoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayad Gharghoury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gharghoury
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gharghoury Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gharghoury graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gharghoury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hi-Desert Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayad M Gharghoury MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ayad M. Gharghoury practice?
- Dr. Ayad Gharghoury has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayad Gharghoury practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Yucca Valley, CA.
See Yucca Valley Internists and Yucca Valley Pulmonologists.