A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayad Hatoum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayad Hatoum, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Hot Flashes
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatoum graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Hatoum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- Saint Agnes Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayad Hassan Hatoum MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ayad H. Hatoum practice?
- Dr. Ayad Hatoum has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayad Hatoum practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.