A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayana Boyd King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayana Boyd King is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyd King
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boyd King Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Boyd King has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayana Jeanine Boyd King DO and MD is a female Pulmonologist and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ayana J. Boyd King practice?
- Dr. Ayana Boyd King has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayana Boyd King practices Pulmonary Disease near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Pulmonologists.