A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayana Boyd King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayana Boyd King is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Boyd King has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayana Jeanine Boyd King DO and MD is a female Pulmonologist and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ayana J. Boyd King practice?
- Dr. Ayana Boyd King has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayana Boyd King practices Pulmonary Disease near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Pulmonologists.