A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayanna Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayanna Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayanna Brown, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Kingwood Pines Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayanna Janell Brown MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ayanna J. Brown practice?
- Dr. Ayanna Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayanna Brown practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Kingwood, TX.
See Kingwood Psychiatrists.