A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayanna Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayanna Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayanna Brown, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Kingwood Pines Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayanna Janell Brown MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ayanna J. Brown practice?
- Dr. Ayanna Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ayanna Brown practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Kingwood, TX.
See Kingwood Psychiatrists.