A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayanna Swinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayanna Swinton is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swinton
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swinton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Swinton graduated from Saint Louis University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayanna Yvonne Swinton MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ayanna Y. Swinton practice?
- Dr. Ayanna Swinton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ayanna Swinton practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Psychiatrists.