A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayanna Walden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayanna Walden, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayanna Walden, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Walden graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Walden has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayanna Miyako Walden MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ayanna M. Walden practice?
- Dr. Ayanna Walden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ayanna Walden practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.