Obstetrician & Gynecologist

8929 Wilshire Blvd
Suite 420
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
310-278-1490
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
by Roxanne Justiz on Feb 21st, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Walden for about six years. It was important to find a doctor that could deal with my complicated health issues. I have lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, and other health issues. I had a hysterectomy in 2006 that was not with Dr. Walden but I almost lost my life. My bleeding couldn't be controlled and I bled out. I found out I had a blood disorder then. The doctor who did the surgery was incompetent. I had green, foul discharge that was painful. I couldn't get any doctor to touch me with a ten foot pole! Dr. Walden was understanding of my painful and embaressing situation. She was very caring and eased my concerns. She explained that everything would be alright. She fixed it! I can never repay her for that. If you need a doctor, she does it because she cares. She's awesome!

|  I couldn't have asked for a better OB  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2011

I just moved to town at 34 weeks pregnant and my sister-in-law recommended Dr. Walden. And I couldn't have gotten a better recommendation! Dr. Walden is warm, caring, never rushes, answers all my questions and made me feel totally at ease from the moment I met her. I never expected to feel so comfortable having a doctor I just met deliver my baby. She has amazing bedside manner and her office staff is courteous and very efficient. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Walden to anyone looking for an OB/GYN in the area.

|  I highly recommend Dr. Walden  |  show details
by Jennifer H on Nov 15th, 2009

I was extremely pleased after completing my first visit with Dr. Walden She took plenty of time to get to know me and my medical history. The fact that they call you with the results of the pap smear (no more fears of a mail mix-up!) speaks to the level of care provided. I was also happy to see Dr. Walden at the Run For Her 5k as I admire doctors who make sure they take care of their own personal health as well as the health of others.

|  fantastic all-around!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 13th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Walden is an amazing doctor. She`s young but extremely professional and seasoned. She came VERY highly recommended from my friend that i...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com