A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayaz Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayaz Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayaz Ahmed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Central Ky
- Lincoln Trail Behavioral Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayaz Ahmed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ayaz Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Ayaz Ahmed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ayaz Ahmed practices Internal Medicine near Elizabethtown, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Hodgenville, KY.
See Elizabethtown Internists.