A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayaz Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayaz Malik, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayaz Malik, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Dacca Medical College.
Dr. Malik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Forest Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayaz H Malik MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ayaz H. Malik practice?
- Dr. Ayaz Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayaz Malik practices Neurological Surgery near Garland, TX.
See Garland Neurological Surgeons.