A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayaz Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayaz Malik, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayaz Malik, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arnold Chiari Malformation
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Surgery
- Wounds and Injuries
- lumbar herniated discs
- ulnar release
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Dacca Medical College.
Dr. Malik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Texas Health Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayaz Ul-Haque Malik MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ayaz U. Malik practice?
- Dr. Ayaz Malik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ayaz Malik practices Neurological Surgery near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Barbara, CA.
See Garland Surgeons.