A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayaz Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayaz Malik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Malik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Health Alliance Hospital-Leomenster Campus
- Heywood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayaz Tariq Malik MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ayaz T. Malik practice?
- Dr. Ayaz Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayaz Malik practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Gardner, MA.
See Gardner Internists and Gardner Gastroenterologists.