A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayca Kabasakal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayca Kabasakal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayca Kabasakal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabasakal graduated from Cukurova Universitesi, Adana. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kabasakal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayca Kabasakal MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ayca Kabasakal practice?
- Dr. Ayca Kabasakal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ayca Kabasakal practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Crossville, TN.
See Crossville Internists and Crossville Geriatric Doctors.