A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayda El-Shirbiny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayda El-Shirbiny, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Pathology.
Dr. El-Shirbiny has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. El-Shirbiny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ayda M. El-Shirbiny practice?
Dr. Ayda El-Shirbiny practices Nuclear Medicine, Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Nuclear Radiology near Carlstadt, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Carlstadt Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Carlstadt Pathologists.