A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayda El-Shirbiny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayda El-Shirbiny, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Pathology.
Dr. El-Shirbiny has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayda Mohammad Fathy El-Shirbiny MBBS and MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ayda M. El-Shirbiny practice?
- Dr. Ayda El-Shirbiny has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ayda El-Shirbiny practices Nuclear Medicine, Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Carlstadt, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Carlstadt Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Carlstadt Pathologists.