A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aydin Lathari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aydin Lathari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lathari graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lathari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North County Hospital And Health Center
- North Country Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aydin Abyar Lathari MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aydin A. Lathari practice?
- Dr. Aydin Lathari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aydin Lathari practices Internal Medicine near Newport, VT.
Additional practice locations include: York, ME.
See Newport Internists.