A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aye-Aye Cheah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aye-Aye Cheah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheah graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Cheah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central California Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aye-Aye Khine Cheah MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aye-Aye K. Cheah practice?
- Dr. Aye-Aye Cheah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aye-Aye Cheah practices Internal Medicine near Tulare, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Tulare Internists.