A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Liljeblad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Liljeblad, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liljeblad graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Liljeblad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- John Peter Smith Tarrant County Hospital
- University Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Aye Liljeblad MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eileen A. Liljeblad practice?
- Dr. Eileen Liljeblad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eileen Liljeblad practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Radiologists.