A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Liljeblad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Liljeblad is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liljeblad
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liljeblad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Liljeblad, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liljeblad graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Liljeblad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- John Peter Smith Tarrant County Hospital
- University Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Aye Liljeblad MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eileen A. Liljeblad practice?
- Dr. Eileen Liljeblad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eileen Liljeblad practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Radiologists.