A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aye Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aye Cho, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Cho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aye Aye Cho BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Aye A. Cho practice?
- Dr. Aye Cho has 1 office location.
Dr. Aye Cho practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Physiatrists.