A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aye Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cho
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aye Cho, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Cho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aye Aye Cho BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Aye A. Cho practice?
- Dr. Aye Cho has 1 office location.
Dr. Aye Cho practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Physiatrists.