A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aye Khaing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aye Khaing, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaing graduated from Institute Of Medicine Ii, Yangon.
Dr. Khaing has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aye MD Khaing MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aye M. Khaing practice?
- Dr. Aye Khaing has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aye Khaing practices Internal Medicine near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Reno, NV.
See Whittier Internists.