A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aye Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aye Ma is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ma
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aye Ma, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aye Moe Thu Ma MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aye M. Ma practice?
- Dr. Aye Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Aye Ma practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.