A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aye Ma, MD is board certified in Surgery.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Breast Surgery Mammaplasty.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s Roosevelt HospitalSt. Luke`s Hospital Division
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital at Roosevelt
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Aye Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile