A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aye Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aye Ma, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Ma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aye Moe Thu Ma MD is a female Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aye M. Ma practice?
- Dr. Aye Ma has 5 office locations.
Dr. Aye Ma practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.