A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayele Hadero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayele Hadero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ayele Hadero, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadero graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Hadero has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayele Hadero MD is a male Neonatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ayele Hadero practice?
- Dr. Ayele Hadero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ayele Hadero practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Coral Gables, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL.
See Coral Gables Pediatricians.